- want to build and maintain a world class infrastructure for a heavily tech focused company?
- want to work for a company that’s pushing the boundaries in the payments sector?
- have a keen sense of doing the job right, whilst balancing security requirements?
- challenge the status quo and believe in the power of robust automation?
YES? Then read on as Tyro Payments might be your kind of workplace.
Tyro Payments is Australia’s largest fintech company and newest bank. The only independent and fastest growing EFTPOS provider, we supply smart and simple payments solutions, deposits and loans to the SMB market.
Tyro is a going through an exciting period of growth and it’s a tremendously exciting time to be a part of the Tyro success story.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform security assessments of existing and newly developed applications and libraries.
- Automate the identification of security issues throughout our development work flow.
- Work with engineers and product managers on security best practices for their feature or product.
- Assist operations in securing the production environment.
- Triage and coordinate the response to any discovered security issues.
- Identify and address security architecture problems with existing and future applications and libraries.
- Assisting Development to build security into the design of software
- Fix identified vulnerabilities and develop new code, patterns or tools to prevent them in future development.
What we’re looking for
- Good core Java skills
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn application security assessment of Java code
- Minimum 3 years experience in coding
- Outstanding all-round communication skills
- Familiarity with Linux
Added advantage if you have the following:
- Penetration testing
- Agile development environments
- Continuous Delivery
What you will receive
- Opportunity to contribute to a new approach to SME banking
- Work/life balance, the company works (very) smart rather than long
- Working with some of the most outstanding people in technology that you can get to know and learn from
This is a great opportunity for a highly competence software engineer looking to expand into the application security space
Interested in applying for this role? Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com