Tyro Payments, Australia’s only independent EFTPOS provider, is looking for excellent Customer Support representatives to work with our Sydney CBD based team.
What kind of environment is it?
Tyro’s Customer Support team is one of the most widely regarded in Australia. We’ve been providing excellent quality customer support for almost 10 years and we actively maintain a strong culture that allows us to be more flexible and offer our customers a higher level of support than other banks. We provide core banking services to over 10,000 small and medium business across Australia, so we take quality pretty seriously. It’s an environment that changes constantly, and we need to be able to adapt to new circumstances
What are the challenges?
Tyro Customer Support offers 24/7 call availability, year-round. Every team member need to be able to work both in the office and from home. Tyro pairs with over 100 Point of Sale systems so there are always new challenges to overcome.
What is the job?
As a Tyro Customer Support representative, you will be responsible for:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Troubleshooting issues with terminals
- Case handling including change requests, complaints and general enquiries
- Maintenance and creation of articles in the Knowledge Base
- Escalating appropriate issues to Second Level Support
We believe the ideal person for this role will be someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Strives for continual improvement
- Does the right thing for the right reason
- Wants to make a positive difference
- Takes ownership and strives for resolution
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Basic Windows/iOS operation
- Basic networking knowledge (home and small business)
- Incident management and conflict resolution
If you recognize yourself in the above, apply now! We would love to hear from you.
You can apply directly on firstname.lastname@example.org as well.