It’s an exciting time to be joining Tyro. We’re growing quickly and building up our marketing team to get ready for a new partnership marketing launch.
Tyro is Australia’s only independent EFTPOS banking institution and is the first new entrant into the banking business in more than 18 years.
We believe in innovation, fairness, empowerment, respect, transparency and work-life balance.
Your mission is to work on partner campaigns that drive lead generation from our core target markets across different industry verticals. Rather than simply focus on driving leads, the core objective is to drive applicants and ultimately settlements. The Partnership Marketing Manager will build strong partner relationships in conjunction with sales, co-create joint initiatives and manage projects end-to-end.
This role does not have any direct reports however is supported by the Partnership Marketing Executive.
- Drive partner lead generation with a strong focus on lead quality
- Work collaboratively with Sales Partner Managers who own the Partner relationship
- Build partner relationships and co-create joint initiatives
- Lead the development and maintenance of the partner portal from a marketing perspective
- Leverage the acquisition marketing creative and content and tailor for partner marketing campaigns
- Brief the creative agency and digital team to create effective partner campaigns and promotions that deliver compelling reasons to choose Tyro
- Use a wide range of marketing strategies and techniques including but not limited to: marketing automation (i.e. email); landing pages; DM; trade shows; digital display; SEM; and paid social advertising
- Execute campaigns from start to finish on time and on budget
- Develop and continually optimise partner marketing plans focused on direct response customer acquisition
- Develop and maintain an overall partner marketing plan to ensure correct levels of exposure
- Develop and manage a partner lead nurturing program via marketing automation
- Measure results across all partner campaigns and provide regular reporting on key metrics
- Effectively communicate partner campaign launches to relevant internal teams
- Assist in planning and managing the annual partner marketing budget
- Monitor market competitors, consumer attitudes and behaviour
- Other projects and duties as required
- Approximately 5-8 years digital marketing experience
- Tertiary business or marketing related qualification
- Broad understanding of Australian media landscape
- Marketing automation experience required (Marketo and Pardot desirable)
- Google Analytics experience required
- Partner marketing experience required
- Data and DM experience required
- B2B marketing experience desirable
- Financial services experience desirable
- Strong negotiator
- Tech/digital savvy
- A clear communicator, both spoken and written
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated
- Determined and ambitious
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Stakeholder management
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Positive approach to change
Does this sound like you? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org