Tyro Payments is Australia’s largest fintech company and newest bank. The only independent and fastest growing EFTPOS provider, we supply smart and simple payments solutions, deposits and loans to the SMB market.
Tyro is a going through an exciting period of growth and it’s an exciting time to be a part of the Tyro success story.
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to grow Tyro’s market share in the Retail, Hospitality and Health industry by closing sales in the installed base of Tyro’s integrated software partners.
Primary Responsibility:This primarily phone-based role involves calling small and medium businesses to sell the benefits of Tyro’s integrated IP payment technology. You will be consulting customers of Tyro’s software partners, who strongly support and promote this solution to their customer base. You’ll have an extensive portfolio to work through, and will be measured on your achievement of monthly sales targets.You will be required to develop phone based sales skills, learn the nuances of the acquiring business and understand the payment needs of the Retail sector.
Outline of Role:
- Consult with small and medium Retail, Hospitality or Health merchants over the phone, utilising the Tyro Sales Execution Model to win their business
- Complete cost comparisons and business proposals as required
- Actively build and manage your own sales pipeline
- Meet daily call targets and monthly sales targets
- Proactively seek to expand your knowledge on Tyro’s products and stay up to date with any changes
- Work with your Channel Manager on larger enterprise sales opportunities when and where appropriate
- Run sales webinars and attends conferences and events as a representative of Tyro, where appropriate.
Extensive on-the-job coaching and external training will be provided to ensure you have all the skills needed to succeed in the role.
A successful candidate is:
- looking to build a career in sales and has previous sales experience
- personable, enthusiastic and resilient
- highly organised and manages their time well
- eager to make a meaningful contribution in a fast growth company
Interested in applying for this role? Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com