Tyro Payments is Australia’s largest fintech company and newest bank. The only independent and fastest growing EFTPOS provider, we supply smart and simple payments solutions, deposits and loans to the SMB market.
Tyro is a going through an exciting period of growth and it’s an exciting time to be a part of the Tyro success story.
We believe in innovation, fairness, empowerment, respect, transparency and work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales team leadership to maximise the operational efficiency and effectiveness of their business units
- Work hands on with sales teams to understand sales and process problems and facilitate improvement programs
- Use data effectively to identify, assess and prioritise improvement opportunities and provide business insights
- Ensure sales unit risk and compliance obligations are met through the application of process and controls
- Have a strong understanding of both the digital and over the phone sales conversion funnel and how to optimise it
- Have a strong understanding of the customer sales journey and contribute positively to cNPS
- Improve sales processes and seller productivity
- Think and act on both a tactical and strategic level with ability to present persuasively up to EXCO level
- Complete process data analysis and reporting (advanced Excel – Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation and vLookup)
- Manage change effectively, including gathering of business requirements, working with agile delivery teams, business readiness activity completion and effective change communication
You will have a minimum 2 years experience in the following:
- Sales Improvement
- Sales or Contact Centre Operations
- Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Tertiary business qualification
If this sounds like you,send your resume to email@example.com