Tyro applies co-branding on assets that promote the benefits of Tyro’s integrated EFTPOS with various POS/PMS solutions in order to leverage both brands’ recognition.
Co-branding can encompass a large number of assets/activities, from digital to event marketing. It allows wider target reach and greater customer engagement for both brands.
Tyro’s co-branding guidelines are based on the principle of equal brand dominance and strength. As a result, we keep the numerous brands as autonomous as possible, giving all brands equal presence. Therefore, when co-branding:
- Logos must be equally sized
- Logos will be placed on equally visible spots
- The usually required free space around the Tyro logo will be provided around both logos
- The Tyro logo should never be used in the text
- Only the logo provided by Tyro and no web-downloaded substitute can be used
Before displaying the Tyro logo all partners must have the suggested design signed off by firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Tyro is a holder of a full banking and AFSL licence. Non AFSL Tyro partners can only use marketing assets provided by Tyro or approved by Tyro to market integrated EFTPOS and business banking.