Like businesses, not all banks are the same. We’re shaking up the business banking world, with smart technology that could save you time and money.
Tap & Save
Customers Tap. You Save*. Keep more of what you make on eligible Tap & Go debit transactions with Tyro’s Tap & Save.
Connectivity that suits you
With Ethernet and 3G backup on CounterTop EFTPOS and WiFi with 4G backup on Mobile EFTPOS.
Faster than cash
Serve customers fast with sub 1.5 second transaction speeds^.
Quick and simple set-up – plug in, activate and go so you can focus on your business.
Reduce keying errors and make end-of-day reconciliation a breeze with 300+ integrated POS/PMS providers.
Tailor-made EFTPOS features for hospitality, retail and health including SplitBills, BarTabs§ and Rebate Estimate.
24/7 Australian-based Customer Support is included with our EFTPOS & banking solutions.
No lock-in contract
No lock-in contract and no hidden fees – we believe in our products.
Monitor your EFTPOS and eCommerce takings in real-time.
The Tyro EFTPOS machines
We have both a countertop and a mobile solution that could work for you.
CounterTop EFTPOSFast countertop transactions
- Ethernet and 3G backup
- Accept contactless payments
- Connects to multiple tills/POS lanes
- Integration with 300+ POS/PMS solutions
- Built-in advanced thermal printer
- Backlit ergonomic keypad for easier keying
Why Tyro was the way forward for this volunteer-led Co-op
Manly Food Co-op plays a central role in the seaside haven’s community, having been the area’s key supplier of food sourced from local producers for the past 20 years.
By using Tyro’s integrated EFTPOS solution, the Tyro App, and the Tyro Bank Account, the Co-op has simplified and streamlined their business banking.
Accept more payment types
Let your customers pay the way they choose when you accept more payment types.
Less fees, more innovation with Tyro’s Tap & Save
Reduce your payment fees for Tap & Go debit card transactions. Tap & Save is a great feature that offers your business least-cost routing to automatically find lower cost ways for you to process eligible Tap & Go debit card transactions through the cheapest network. As an average, Tyro Tap & Save customers save 8.5% on Merchant Service Fees.*
Get EFTPOS that’s directly connected
Take your business further by connecting to one of more than 300 POS/PMS providers with Tyro. With our fully integrated EFTPOS machine software, developed and maintained by our in-house engineers, we cut out middleware. Our Tyro EFTPOS machines connect directly with POS/PMS. So, if you need support, we’ll take ownership and make sure it gets solved. The best bit? There’s only one number to call – 1300 00 TYRO (8976).
Business that moves with you
No matter where you are or what time zone you’re in, you can gain rapid insights into your business with the Tyro Portal or the Tyro App. Get real-time EFTPOS data so you know exactly how you’re performing from anywhere.
Over 36,000 Australian businesses rely on Tyro to put them first every day. Through our industry tailored innovations and no lock-in contract, we’re dedicated to more than bringing you better payments, we’re helping build better business.
Better payment solutions
Find out how Tyro payment solutions can help your business thrive.
* 8.5% savings (10.2% savings for hospitality customers, 7.7% savings for retail customers, 4.4% savings for health customers, 5.3% savings for service customers) on Merchant Service Fees represents the potential savings of Tyro eligible merchants (calculated as an average), over the period December 2017 to June 2020 and was based on actual eligible transactions processed during this period. Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. For details refer to Tyro.com or call 1300 00 TYRO (8976).
^ Average time taken to authorise a payment transaction, from 1 March 2020 to 30 June 2020. Measured as the average time elapsed from a cardholder presenting the card on the EFTPOS machine to the return of the authorisation on the EFTPOS machine from the card schemes, covering approximately 95% of Tyro’s EFTPOS machine fleet in production.
§ Tyro’s Pay@Table, SplitBills and BarTab features are only available where the POS/PMS supports the integration. SplitBills is only available with Tyro’s Pay@Table feature.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 (Tyro) is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 1300 00 TYRO (8976) or tyro.com and access Tyro's dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/.