We will try to process your complaint in a transparent and efficient manner.
- We will acknowledge your complaint and ensure we have understood the issue
- We will try to resolve it as quickly as possible
- We will keep a record of your complaint
- Where we can’t resolve the issue immediately, we will let you know:
- When you can expect our response
- The name and contact details of the person handling it
- The case number
- We will provide you with a final response within 45 days (we aim to address most issues within 5 business days)
- Where we are not able to resolve the issue and provide you with a final response within 45 days, we will:
- Let you know the reasons for the delay
- Provide you with the details of our dispute resolution process
If you are not satisfied with the result of this process, you may request an independent review of your complaint by writing to The Complaints Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the response provided by our Complaints Officer, you may refer your issue to external dispute resolution. The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) offers an independent dispute resolution service at no cost to you. To contact AFCA visit – afca.org.au, call 1800 931 678 (free call) or write to Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001.
Protecting your information