Complaint Resolution Process
Your feedback is important to us. If you have any concerns or would like to make a complaint, you can contact us via:
We will try to process your complaint in a transparent and efficient manner.
- We aim to acknowledge your complaint immediately, however, where this is not possible we will acknowledge it as soon as practicable.
- We will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- We will keep a record of your complaint.
- Where we can’t resolve the issue immediately, we will let you know:
- when you can expect our response;
- the name and contact details of the person handling it; and
- the case number.
- We aim to address most issues within 5 business days, however, we will provide you with a final response within 30 days (for complaints relating to hardship or privacy) or 45 days (for all other complaints).
- Where we are not able to resolve the issue and provide you with a final response within the timeframes above, we will let you know:
- the reasons for the delay;
- when we expect to provide you with a final response; and
- the details of our external dispute resolution process.
You may also request an independent review of your complaint by writing to the Complaints Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unsatisfied with our final response, you may refer your issue to external dispute resolution. The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) offers an independent dispute resolution service at no cost to you. You can contact AFCA via:
- phone on 1800 931 678 (free call);
- their online feedback form;
- email at email@example.com; or
- mail to GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001.
Protecting your information