H&L has been at the forefront of technology in the hospitality food & beverage industry for over 30 years, providing a Point of Sale solution, back of house management, and a fully integrated suite of hospitality solutions.
The intuitive and customer-centric approach behind H&L’s innovative products is why over 2,400 venues in Australia choose H&L, including industry leaders and multi-award winners.
H&L’s POS software is designed and developed by hospitality professionals, for hospitality professionals. Whether you’re running a hotel, pub, restaurant, club, bar, or retail liquor outlet, H&L’s POS system will help you to manage your business from top to bottom, including inventory management, loyalty and promotions, advanced front of house POS functionality, and interfaces to hundreds of industry-specific third-party applications.
A complete suite of integrated hospitality systems:
- Point of Sale (Exceed): H&L’s Exceed POS provides your business with industry leading functionality and ease of use to process orders faster
- Back of House (Sysnet): our robust BOH solution, Sysnet, allows you to spend more time working on your business, instead of in your business.
- Stock & inventory management: with H&L’s sophisticated stock and inventory management systems integrated with your POS, all your maintenance, control, and supply chain needs can be easily fulfilled
- Order Display Monitor: with H&L’s Order Display Monitor software (ODM) you can send orders to the kitchen and bar screens whilst tracking production and wait times
- Dashboards & reporting: allows you to access sales and tender information via graphical and downloadable cloud-based reports, in summary or in detail, with multiple filters to drill down on specific metrics. Accessible on your desktop computer or mobile
- Integrations: beyond our Tyro interface, H&L integrates with hundreds of industry-focused third party solutions from table ordering apps to finance systems to cover your businesses requirements
Interested in finding out more?
Please provide your contact information and a Point of Sale expert will get in touch within 4 business hours.