Mental health resources for SMEs
For those new to Tyro eCommerce, we’ve put together a series of quick video guides to help you get started with the basics to run your business day to day.
Using the Virtual Terminal: Web-based payments that help you do business from anywhere.
With the Virtual Terminal you can:
- Process payments on the go – Securely process tokenised customer transactions wherever you are on a smart device or desktop.
- Build a positive customer experience – Save customer details for faster repeat payments and track their purchase history in the Tyro eCommerce Portal.
- Manage all your online transactions – Track payments in real time, get enhanced reporting and insights in one, simple to navigate place.
Setting up invoicing: Send and track invoices that help you get paid on time, every time.
By setting up invoicing you can:
- Help your customers pay you easily – Send branded invoices from your smart device or desktop that your customers can pay with the click of a button, send automated payment receipts and encourage early/prompt payment by adding discounts or late fees.
- Keep across your bookkeeping – Keep track with real-time payment status updates. Plus edit, duplicate and resend existing invoices with ease.
Manage new and existing customers: Stay on top of your customers’ transactions and details.
Enhance your customer experience by:
- Knowing your customers – Create and edit customers’ profiles to track purchase history, set up subscriptions and recurring payments, and securely store tokenised card details for repeat purchases.
- Provide a seamless shopping experience – Email branded automated payment reminders and real-time receipts and remove purchase frictions by not needing to re-enter card details for each payment.
Set up subscriptions and recurring payments: Keep customers coming back with simple tailored recurring payment plans.
The benefits include:
- Set and forget – Create recurring payment plana to suit your offering, start a subscription for one or multiple customers and then let Tyro eCommerce handle the rest.
- Simple billing – merge multiple billing cycles into one for customers who have several subscriptions and add in free trial periods easily.
- Friendly reminders – Send your customers email reminders for upcoming payments to avoid unexpected bill shock.
As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime 24/7 on 1300 966 639 or email@example.com
Interested in knowing more about the advantages of bringing your online and instore payments together with Tyro? Find out more how our eCommerce solution could work for you here: https://www.tyro.com/products/ecommerce/