How we can help you
Keeping guests happy takes patience and plenty of skill. While you’ve got that under control, at Tyro we can help support business growth and speed up your processes. Tyro’s EFTPOS and eCommerce solutions seamlessly integrate with our POS and PMS partners, which allows you to manage payments and bookings together.
Service and settlements
You get 24/7 Australian-based Customer Support for EFTPOS and online, and one combined same day settlement – every day of the week, at the time of your choosing* – for settlements into the fee-free Tyro Bank Account.
Integrate your preferred Property Management System with Tyro EFTPOS and eCommerce for card and online payments. Which makes the admin so much easier when your settlements and reconciliations are together.
Food and beverage
We offer tailored payments (Pay@Table, surcharging, tipping and split bills); we integrate with over 300 Point of Sale systems; and provide BarTabs to minimise potential revenue loss and the need to hold cards behind the bar.
International guests can opt to pay in their home currency with DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion), plus Alipay and UnionPay integrated payments.
We encrypt payments and data securely. At Tyro, we’re committed to validating against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your security is our number one priority. That’s why we’ve built in EFTPOS features that work to make your business safe.
Gain real insights into your business with the Tyro Portal. The Tyro Portal provides you with customised reporting for eCommerce and EFTPOS in one handy location.
Tyro EFTPOS that’s fast, simple and secure
More ways to pay and less waiting around makes for a smoother guest experience.
When you’ve got guests lining up, checking out, settling invoices and the rest, you need EFTPOS that works like clockwork. Tyro EFTPOS features include:
- Reliable 99.9% EFTPOS availability
- Under 1.6 second transaction speeds for faster service
- Seamless POS integration, reducing keying-errors or time spent manually reconciling
- Sale amounts communicated automatically from POS to EFTPOS
- Integrated receipts, no time wasted stapling receipts together
One simple settlement, one easy place
EFTPOS and eCommerce together at Tyro.
Instead of separate systems for your transactions, reporting and insights, you could have visibility over the whole lot with Tyro. EFTPOS and online transactions, business banking – all your payments, neatly together:
- Invoicing – Send an itemised invoice with a ‘pay now’ button
- MOTO Transactions – for one-off over the phone payments
- Card On File Tokenisation – Allows merchants to save card details for future billings
- One point of contact for all your payments, 24/7
- One combined same day settlement – every day of the week, at the time of your choosing*– for settlements into the fee-free Tyro Bank Account
- Consolidated reporting for eCommerce and EFTPOS in the one spot
More ways to help your business
We’re all about function that fits your business, that’s why the technology we develop has your customer in mind. Find out how we go beyond payment innovations to bring more to your business.
More than 32,000 businesses and growing
Over 32,000 Australian businesses rely on Tyro to put them first every day. Through our tailored industry innovations and no-lock in contracts, we’re dedicated to more than bringing you better payments, we’re helping build better business.
Better payment solutions start here
Find out how Tyro EFTPOS and eCommerce solutions can help your guests feel more at home.