Uniwell POS offers a unique embedded Point-of-Sale solution with robust electronics, powerful processing capabilities, integrated operating system and user interface (UI) software, and network connectivity. Their clear understanding of the essential elements of a successful Point-of-Sale is based on decades of development experience and global industry knowledge.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to consider Uniwell POS technology:
- Business owners want to be confident that their POS hardware can continue to operate efficiently, not just for weeks and months, but for a considerable number of years.
- Uniwell POS terminals are purpose-built, so they are free of compatibility issues that can arise when a separate POS application is running on generic PC hardware.
- Uniwell POS terminals can store current transaction details almost instantly, allowing fast, accurate recovery from power outages and largely eliminating the risk of data corruption.
- Uniwell POS terminals can’t be used by operators to browse the internet or run other applications and are less susceptible to fraudulent misuse.
- Due to Uniwell’s proprietary embedded software, there is no tangible threat of viruses, information leaks or unwanted updates.
- The costly and time-consuming maintenance required by PC-based systems, including antivirus software, operating system updates, and memory defragmentation, is unnecessary.
- The POS terminal is simple for staff to navigate and require minimal training when teaching new or casual team members how to operate it.
- The comprehensive features of the POS helps to automate processes and minimise staff errors, prompting the operator appropriately when needed and improving operational efficiency.
- A considerable amount of the maintenance that requires a professional technician, such as advanced program changes, can be handled remotely, saving on downtime.
Interested in finding out more?
Please provide your contact information and a Point of Sale expert will get in touch within 4 business hours.